THIS JUST IN: St. Anford law students are unaware of low-income urban housing options
Actual transcript of Constitutional Law class:
Prof Con Law: So what is the distinction the Court should use?
Student: Public versus private.
Prof: So is a hotel public?
Student: Yes, a hotel is a public accommodation.
Prof: What about an ambiguous case? Say I'm having a private party at my apartment...but I happen to live in a public housing project. Is that public or private?
Student: You live in a what?
Prof: I live in a housing project.
Student: [stares blankly]
Prof: A. public. housing. project.
Student: [confused] Well...I guess that would depend what the purpose of this project is.
Prof: No, no, not a "project" like a school project or something. I'm talking about The Projects.
Student: [stares blankly]
Dominikimchee: [quietly implodes]
Prof Con Law: So what is the distinction the Court should use?
Student: Public versus private.
Prof: So is a hotel public?
Student: Yes, a hotel is a public accommodation.
Prof: What about an ambiguous case? Say I'm having a private party at my apartment...but I happen to live in a public housing project. Is that public or private?
Student: You live in a what?
Prof: I live in a housing project.
Student: [stares blankly]
Prof: A. public. housing. project.
Student: [confused] Well...I guess that would depend what the purpose of this project is.
Prof: No, no, not a "project" like a school project or something. I'm talking about The Projects.
Student: [stares blankly]
Dominikimchee: [quietly implodes]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home