St. Anford Law School's Crack Team of Brown Folks.
posted by Dominikimchee at 12:16 AM
Dominikimchee, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Question: What's up with Cocoa Crispies, Cocoa Puffs and Cocoa Pebbles? We must fight the segregation of our breakfast tables!
i'm with quint. but it's not just the cereal aisle: why must the dark colored rice be "wild" rice?
I think the boy on the "regular" Life box looks Latin. Am I trippin?
absolutely not. look at the hair, the hair is always key.... well, i guess except if they use ethnic hair care products, that can throw anyone off.but anyways, little homie is definitely NOT latin.
hahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Dominikimchee,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Question: What's up with Cocoa Crispies, Cocoa Puffs and Cocoa Pebbles? We must fight the segregation of our breakfast tables!
i'm with quint. but it's not just the cereal aisle: why must the dark colored rice be "wild" rice?
I think the boy on the "regular" Life box looks Latin. Am I trippin?
absolutely not. look at the hair, the hair is always key.... well, i guess except if they use ethnic hair care products, that can throw anyone off.
but anyways, little homie is definitely NOT latin.
hahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home